The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm.
• Refill mail service prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• Submit new mail order prescription
• See number of refills due and orders in progress without signing in
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID Card (if provided by plan design)
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
• Update account information; shipping and billing information, manage family access, and reset password
• Touch ID sign in for easy access to your account and key app features
If you already use Caremark.com, your existing username and password will also work on the app. If not, you can register directly on the app and use your new username and password on the website.
** We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them. If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**