Move - Daily activity to stay healthy
### Previously ranked #1 in the App Store Health & Fitness. BOOM! ###
Daily activity reminder for a healthier you.
Move is the anti-workout app. Staying healthy doesn't have to mean waking up at 5:30am and sweating your tail off. You can spread it out throughout the day.
The new Move v2.0
• Get reminded every so often to stand up and do a tiny exercise
• Over 300 random workouts keep it exciting (more added every day)
• Create a healthy habit through occasional reminders
• Pick when you do workouts and how often
• Take a break (really busy today, skip it…)
• Choose your reminder sound
• Turn specific exercises on and off (I have burpees turned off :-)
• Create your own exercises to be absolutely anything you want
• Office - 80+ coworker-friendly exercises you won't be embarassed to do at work. In fact, no one will know you're even doing them.
• Beginner - Never really exercised before? Not a problem. Use this pack to get into the swing of things. Start easy with these 70+ simple exercises.
• Yoga - Open up your body and your mind with 50+ simple poses. These poses help you focus, wake up, and warm up your muscles.
• Stretch - Use these 30+ stretches to warm up your muscles and keep them young. Great for people who sit in the same position day after day.
••••• Why I made Move •••••
I'm a computer programmer. I sit in a chair all day and stare at a glowing rectangle. That isn't what humans are designed to do. I created Move to solve my own problem and remind me to stretch or get my heart rate up throughout the day. This helps keep my body active and makes me feel better at the end of the day.
I created this app to encourage me to lead a healthier lifestyle. I hope it does the same for you.
Walking icon by Dmitriy Lagunov from The Noun Project