Switcher Studio is a platform for mobile video creators that enables you to make better video. Make video with your iPhone or iPad and
a Switcher account - No need to spend thousands of dollars on special gear. Stream live to YouTube and Facebook, capture 1080p TV quality video, or output video to a projector or external display. Switch between cameras, photos and video while your event is in progress so you don't have to waste time later. Simple interface makes it easy to look like a pro - which means better looking video, more engaged viewers and better results.
Switcher Studio includes iOS video mixing app, desktop tools, cloud services and support.
**WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT SWITCHER STUDIO?**
- Dynamic Media: Use the built-in camera on your iPhone or iPad and insert photos, graphics, and overlays in your video. All you need is one device.
- Stream and Record: In Director Mode you can stream live and record 1080 HD video from every camera.
- Split Screen & Picture-in-Picture: Show PowerPoints, Keynote Presentations, videos, documents, website and more using your computer as a camera with Switcher Cast.
- Using Switcher Studio you can also wirelessly sync up to 4 other iPhones or iPads to use as cameras or tap into video from Switcher Go users to crowd source content and take advantage of advanced camera controls.
**WANT TO STREAM LIVE?**
- Easily broadcast live video with just a single tap using “Switcher Cloud Services” to sync your account with YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Want to stream to other services like Periscope Producer, Ustream, YouNow, theCube, Twitch, Bambuser and more? Just enter your RTMP stream name and stream URL to start broadcasting.
- Run a SpeedTest to automatically configure streaming settings and manage live events in the app or from your online account.
- Remotely manage streaming accounts from another location via “Switcher Cloud Services”.
- Assign one iOS device as your 'main switcher.' Record on the main switcher only, or record on all cameras. You decide what's best.
- Set the app to Broadcast LIVE without using storage on your device. Never delete photos or apps again!
- Output your program feed or the entire screen to your TV, a projector or an external monitor with HDMI output and AirPlay support.
**MORE ABOUT SWITCHER STUDIO DIRECTOR MODE**
Switcher Studio has added great new features that make the experience of recording and streaming high quality video with one or more iOS devices that much better.
The new "Director Mode" lets you capture 1080p HD quality content that meets professional broadcasting standards - all from your iPhone or iPad. With "Director Mode", you can:
- Assign fixed frame rates to your final composition.
- Capture 1080p HD broadcast quality video from multiple angles using iOS devices.
- Manage advanced settings and record video at bitrates of up to 50MB.
- Record only, or broadcast at any quality while simultaneously capturing in HD.
- Preview the completed video on your device as soon as you stop recording.
- Composite TV quality video directly on your iPhone or iPad and upload immediately.
- Export your compositions to Apple Final Cut Pro X to make additional edits before publishing (special instructions available for exporting to other editing software).
- Edit in FCPX knowing all your angles are automatically in sync and cuts/transitions made during production are still intact going into post-production by using “Switcher Media Manager” for MAC.
Message [email protected]
Some features not available on older devices/versions of iOS. Switcher Studio does not include streaming bandwidth, users must sync app with delivery platform such as FaceBook Live, YouTube LIVE, Periscope Producer, Ustream, YouNow, etc. to broadcast live video.