Anyline Energy - Meter Reading for your smartphone
About Anyline Energy - Meter Reading for your smartphone
Anyline Energy - Meter reading on your smartphone
Anyline Energy is the leading meter reading software, trusted by big energy providers in Austria and Germany. Scanning meter values has never been this accurate and fast. After opening the app, you can choose your preferred demo, scan the meter in real-time and move on to testing all functionalities of Anyline.
Currently there are 2 workflows, Anyline is able to improve, which are showcased in this app:
1. Identifying meter values within a workforce management tool of your employees
2. Offering consumers an application in order to scan meter values from home and submit it directly to the energy company's ERP system
Play through both of the use cases in order to imagine Anyline plugged into your reading process of analog meters.
- Electricity meter support: 6/7 digit analog meters
- Gas meter support: 8 digit analog meters
- Water meter support: black and white background!
- Barcode and QR Code Scanning for meter identification
- Scanning works offline
- Highly accurate recognition in bad light conditions and when reflections hit the meter
- Real-time recognition within video stream (no photo needed)
- Minimal camera resolution 720p
We are working on bringing the same functionality also to water, heat and LCD meters. Those are already supported within the SDK, simply not shown in current version of the app yet. Please be patient, those features will follow shortly!
I AM A DEVELOPER! HOW CAN I GET IT?
You can embed the showcased scanning functionality in your apps as the technology comes as a SDK, which works across all platforms. Simply visit our website and download Anyline via www.anyline.io.
I AM NOT A DEVELOPER! BUT I WANT IT TOO!
Just contact us! We are happy to talk you through it :)
If you have questions regarding a custom solution, please contact [email protected] - if you'd like to report a bug or have technical questions, be sure to check out our documentation (documentation.anyline.io) or write at [email protected]
We scan for your smile!