LaTeX To Go - edit and compile Tex files
About LaTeX To Go - edit and compile Tex files
Writing and Compiling TeX files right on your device. No internet connection needed!
- Plain TeX / LaTeX Base + AMS + revtex4-1 + IEEEtrans and more
- Automatically BibTeX/MakeIndex
LaTex To Go lets you write, compile and preview TeX documents right on your iPad. Compilation happens on your device, no internet connection is required. It has a very straight forward user interface that can get you started in seconds. With Dropbox syncing support, you can share the TeX files among different devices, including your desktop computers.
TeX is a typesetting system designed and written by Donald Knuth. TeX was designed with two main goals in mind: to allow anybody to produce high-quality books using a reasonable amount of effort, and to provide a system that would give exactly the same results on all computers, now and in the future.
- A text editor designed for LaTeX editing. With syntax highlighting, innovative text selection, customizable assistant keyboard, powerful commands;
- Fast compilation on device;
- Plain TeX / LaTeX Base + AMS + revtex4-1 + IEEEtrans and more;
- Automatically BibTeX/MakeIndex;
- User can install custom packages;
- Auto install missing packages;
- PDF output and export
- Dropbox syncing, support subfolders
- Handy image preview for inserting graphics;
- Handy customizable assistant keyboard for inserting special characters.
- Open .tex file from other applications