About PDF Split&Merge
PDF Split&Merge is an easy to use tool for iPod Touch, iPhone & iPad that lets you split a PDF file into several files or join PDF files together. You can also export pages as images to photo album, mail or other apps.
Using PDF Split&Merge is super simple.
1) In Mail, Safari or any other PDF reader open your PDF and select "Open in" (usually a button with on arrow coming out from a box) and choose "PDF Split&Merge".
2) The PDF is now sent to PDF Split&Merge and you can choose if you want to open as new or merge with existing PDF.
3) Repeat from step 1 if you want to merge several PDF files.
4) How to select or arrange pages.
Tap on thumbnails to select and deselect.
Long tap on thumbnail to open single page image export menu.
Long tap on gray number label to change page order by drag and drop.
4) Select the pages you want to create a new PDF file from and export them via mail or "open in" another app with the export button in the lower right corner.
If your having problem with crashes:
1) Try another PDF file. The file might be corrupted.
2) Delete the app and re-install it.
3) Make sure you have the latest version of iOS. Known bugs in Apple's PDF library has been fixed in iOS6.0 so upgrading your system is strongly recommended.
If you have problems, please MAIL and let us help you. We can't help you if you only write a review.
Suggestions for improvements are always welcome.