Changeur de Voix Drôle - Utiliser des effets audio drôles pour changer la façon dont vous le son
About Changeur de Voix Drôle - Utiliser des effets audio drôles pour chan...
Prepare to have a blast making phone call pranks to your friends as well as complete strangers! Change Your Voice with Funny Sound Effects and Fake A Call app is just what you need to sound unrecognizable! Hilarious helium effect, deep voice changer, squeaky sounds, woman's voice and much more is now available! Check out this crazy app right now, for free, and start the call prank fun!
Dial For Prank! Features:
- Easy to use interface.
- Collection of hilarious sound effects and filters to choose from.
- Tap on the screen to record your voice!
- Customize the pitch, distortion, echo or tremolo.
- Save the audio files to your device.
- Make phone call pranks – no one will recognize you!
- Play your hilarious recordings and have tons of fun daily!
- Set it as ringtone or SMS tone
- Share your creation with your friends via social networks ( Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter)
Change Your Voice with Funny Sound Effects and Fake A Call lets you have tons of fun without getting caught! No one will recognize your voice once you transform it with the craziest sound effects and filters! Set the pitch, echo and distortion and make sure that your voice is absolutely unrecognizable.
Make phone call pranks with crazy sound effects!
We guarantee you will never get bored again once you get this crazy voice changing app! It will provide you hours of incredible fun with your friends. Record your voice and then change it completely by adjusting echo, distortion, pitch and tremolo with the best audio effects! Don't hesitate any minute longer and download this hilarious prank call app right now, completely free of charge!
Voice Changer Prank is available for free download and use; however, bear in mind that some in-app features, such as remove ads can only be used if purchased for real money. In case you are not interested into this option, disable in-app purchase on your device's settings.