Access Mobile Database Client
About Access Mobile Database Client
Take your Microsoft Access databases with you on the go with the DataGlass Mobile Database Client for Access! Search, edit, and create records in your database using DataGlass on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Take an interactive tour of the app at: http://www.impathic.com/access
Microsoft Access is the most popular desktop database in the world, and now you can utilize the full power of Access from your mobile device! DataGlass is the only app that can read your MS Access database directly on your iPhone or iPad without any additional complex desktop or server software setup.
With DataGlass Access, users on the go can use their iPhone or iPad to perform tasks like:
• Present reports on the iPad during client meetings
• Track lab test results
• Add and edit research notes while out in the field
• Check in attendees onsite for an event
• Run sales reports while at a customer site
• Respond to hotel guest requests from anywhere on the property
• Run inventory checks from the warehouse floor
• Track shipping and receiving activities
From DBAs and IT professionals that need to run ad-hoc queries, to executives who need immediate access to their raw data, to analysts who need to build and execute sophisticated reports, to sales personnel who need to update their data on the go, DataGlass is the only app you will need to connect you directly to with the data that is the lifeblood of the modern enterprise.
• Compatible with Microsoft Access databases from versions 97, 2000, 2002 2007, and 2010
• An unlimited number of databases can be simultaneously managed by DataGlass
• Transfer databases from your desktop computer using iTunes file sharing, or by mailing your database to yourself as an attachment
• Export your raw data to Numbers, Mail, or CSV files for inclusion in external reports
• Print the results of your queries directly from your printer-enabled iOS device
• Build and execute sophisticated queries spanning multiple tables using the innovative Query Designer, or enter custom SQL
• Note that forms are not supported in this release
• Visit http://support.impathic.com to make feature suggestions or report problems