Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune
About Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune is for opening, viewing and working with PDFs in a Microsoft Intune managed environment.
If you are looking for the consumer version of Acrobat Reader, download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/adobe-acrobat-reader/id469337564?mt=8.
Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft Intune gives enterprise users all the features they expect from Acrobat Reader, while providing IT administrators expanded mobile app management capabilities. This app allows PDF data to reside in an encrypted container on the mobile device and work with other apps in the Intune ecosystem. Additional policies can be applied to help prevent leakage of company information. And in the event of a lost or stolen device IT can remove Acrobat Reader from the iPhone or iPad, along with any sensitive data associated with it.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS: Please contact your IT administrator for access.
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.