About Aurora LIVE
Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights LIVE: See live pictures of Aurora Borealis from cameras placed in great locations in Norway, Sweden and Finland (next up Iceland and Canada). Get access to our Aurora Boralis forecasts, Kp-simulator, live weather forecast and push notifications in one app. This is the first kind of system giving you access to live cameras from real GPS-coded locations that have an automatic analyzing and detection system for Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights. The cameras show high quality pictures 24/7, so including the dark hours, and they cover big parts of the aurora belt. Additionally, every user can place markers on desired locations, so that not only each camera, but also each of your own custom markers will send you push notifications when Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights are detected (or when the weather conditions change), so that you can directly see both, where Aurora Borealis shows ups, and how it looks in high quality images. You also get the current Kp-index together with a forecast and a Kp-simulator along with current weather conditions.
Note: The free version of our app will only give you access to a set of free cameras that will be changing from time to time. You'll always be able to see the location of each camera on a map. If you upgrade to the paid version of our app - see details on subscriptions below -, you'll not only get access to all our live cameras. You'll also get the Kp-simulator and a detailed weather forecast. Even better, you'll be able to set your own markers and you'll get aurora alert push notifications based on our exclusive aurora analytics detection system. All this comes with a set of even more features and functionality.
AURORA skycam subscriptions
- monthly subscription: 6,99 EUR (with automatic renewal)
- yearly subscription: 64,99 EUR (you're saving 22,5%, with automatic renewal)
- payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period