Cloudapp Mobile for iCloud Devices Data
Über Cloudapp Mobile for iCloud Devices Data
CloudApp makes image and file sharing on iOS devices a more enjoyable experience.An application help you synchronize data from cloud data. You can easily to manage and view it.
- Private data with passcode
- Login to synchronize all data
- Upload your images, videos and text effortlessly.
- Manage files more efficiently or filter by type.
- CloudApp sorts your files by type.
- Tap through, to preview files.
- CloudApp will even open the contents of ZIP files.
- Contextually-relevant statistics (file size, duration and more) are displayed based on the current document to eliminate clutter.
- Read file text, play video...
- Upload file from device.
- Easily to manage data.
-Add file from apps that support document interaction ("open in..").
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are Weekly with 3 days free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Thank you for download.