Über Link Viewer
Link Viewer is a chromeless PDF viewer with a focus on page-to-page hyperlinks.
Tap through your interactive presentations / app mockups / wireframes without any distractions.
No viewer menus, tap zones or loading screens interfere with your presentation. (The file list only shows up if you say so in the settings).
PDF NAVIGATION USING ONLY HYPERLINKS
- View PDFs with linked pages (PDF hyperlinks).
- Chromeless PDF viewer, no overlays will disturb you.
- Always full screen. No zoom, no scroll, no swipe.
- High performance engine. No flicker.
- Import from other apps (open in...) or upload via USB.
- Resume function only if you want it.
- File list only shows up if you want it.
- PDFs without .pdf suffix work.
- Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
PERFECT FOR INTERFACE DESIGNERS
AND USABILITY TESTERS
Put your app screenshots into a PDF and hyperlink the pages.
Use Link Viewer to open your interactive PDF.
- Display app screens / scans / wireframes...
- Experience what your app feels like before coding starts.
- Be ready for rapid prototyping.
- Impress your clients with interactive mockups.
- It’s fool-proof. Pass it around ;-)
- Your testers/clients cannot break the prototype.
- Give smart presentations.
LESS IS MORE
- No menus or status bars (chromeless).
- No branding inside the app.
- No funky transitions between slides.
- No zoom or rotation.
- No scrolling or swiping.
- No tap zones.
- Navigate just using PDF hyperlinks.
- View file list (activate in settings).
① Create your interactive PDF with a software/app of your choice.
② Upload it to Link Viewer via iTunes or use open in… iOS feature.
③ Start Link Viewer.
WHY ARE WE FANS
of interactive PDFs when it comes to prototyping apps
- It’s very fast to create them (rapid prototyping).
- Show interactive demos without writing a single line of code.
- You can use your favorite graphic / DTP tools to create the PDFs.
- PDF is a cross platform format.
Link Viewer was in fact created because we needed it for ourselves. Before app coding starts, we create interactive prototypes. A quick way is to put the screens into a PDF and link them. We found no decent viewer for this use-case, so we built our own.
With Link Viewer, the experience closely resembles the real app. No distractions (like viewer menus, overlays) interfere with the presentation. No accidental swipes to turn the pages, just plain hyperlink navigation. Also clients can take a test device back home for testing. Nothing can go wrong because no changes can be done from within the app. It just works.
- If you have feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
- Our goal is to support every PDF variant down the road. Please email your PDF to us if it doesn't work!
- Further information and FAQs at www.link-viewer.com.