Mobile Web Accessibility Check
Über Mobile Web Accessibility Check
Mobile Web Accessibility Check is a complete mobile solution to enable verification of mobile web accessibility against internationally recognized accessibility guidelines.
Mobile Web Accessibility Check uses heuristics from Google, ASLint or Deque (aXe Core).
Results can be viewed in a dashboard that shows the number of issues per page and the number of issues overall in a project.
A detailed summary of each can issue found along with a screen shot highlighting the issue on the page can be found by navigating to a project.
Issues for each batch can be exported to a Google Spreadsheet or CSV file.
Mobile Web Accessibility Check allows you to set up a project that contains multiple batches. Usually a project will be reviewed and issues fixed over time. This approach enables a diff to be created over time to see if accessibility issues are actually increasing or decreasing.
IMPORT MULTIPLE URLS
Mobile Web Accessibility Check enables multiple URLs to be extracted from one URL. Tap on 'Manage pages' and 'Save all' to extract all URLs.
Given a set of URLs, Mobile Web Accessibility Check can verify a set of URLs.
Mobile Web Accessibility Check provides a built-in manual color contrast analyser that works on mobile.
Mobile Web Accessibility Check can be run from Safari - tap on the Action icon, and select 'MWAC' icon to audit the current web page.
Mobile Web Accessibility Check can be trialled for free for 7 days, after which the full version, which costs $1.99 per month, features multiple projects, multiple pages, unlimited audits and an integrated color contrast checker tool. The subscription is auto-renewable.
Terms and conditions: http://www.userlight.com/apps/mwac/tc
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are always working on improving Mobile Web Accessibility Check, if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know at [email protected]