Über olive Magazine
Each issue of olive Magazine is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips. When you subscribe to olive magazine, each issue will bring you triple-tested seasonal recipes from our expert cookery team and chefs of the moment, along with the latest restaurant reviews near you, and travel ideas for foodies.
The digital editions of olive magazine are designed specifically for mobile and tablet reading. With helpful tools including Text Adjust, reading is never a strain even on smaller devices. You can also bookmark your favourite recipes and features to enjoy later, plus you’ll be able to re-discover our extensive back issue archive.
The iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature inspiring seasonal recipes, from quick after-work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus, discover new places to eat with our nationwide restaurant recommendations and explore pages, which feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone editions include the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- Here & Now: People, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes, and keep your week exciting with Cook Everyday and Healthy Choices
- Eat: Restaurant round-ups and recommendations, including pro versus punter in which we invite a reader to go undercover for olive, recipes from top chefs, and The Measure drinks pages
- Explore: Affordable travel ideas for food lovers and recipes from cuisines around the world
- The Lowdown: Tips and techniques from experts to boost your cooking skills and foodie knowledge
Subscriptions and single issues:
Subscriptions include full premium access to olive Magazine channel on Apple News.
Subscriptions are available on 1-month or 12-month terms.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.