Über Onyx Remote
Onyx Remote is your personal assistant to remotely control lighting devices straight from your iPhone or iPod touch. It is the ultimate remote tool for the Obsidian Onyx™ lighting platform with a beautiful user interface and original features.
Onyx Remote will discover your remote lighting devices automatically. It allows you to manipulate the fixtures, presets, channels and more on your show when you connect to an Obsidian Onyx™ controller. The belts in the parameter view allow you to manipulate all the DMX values. The pan/tilt control even allows you to manipulate the pan and tilt of the moving head via the built-in accelerometer of you iPhone or iPod touch. You can also control the color values in both CMY and RGB modes with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters. This application is the ultimate remote tool to update your presets on stage.
Using Onyx Remote, users can also trigger cuelists with Go, Pause and Release commands.
An offline mode allows anyone to experience Onyx Remote without the need to have it connected to an Obsidian Onyx™ controller.
Requires an Obsidian Onyx™ controller (Version 4 or higher) and Wi-Fi connection.
- Automatic discovery
- Black skin for dark environment
- Integrated help
- Control Obsidian Onyx™ and M-Series controllers remotely
- Passcode protected
- Saves show data so that synchronisation will be faster the next time
- Control all fixtures in your show
- Virtual console in landscape mode
- Integrated fixture search
- Create and edit presets
- Pan/Tilt view with built-in accelerometer support under sensor mode
- Color picker with support for Lee, Rosco and GAM filters
- Easy manipulation of all DMX channels
- The fast menu will appear when you shake your device so that you can clear values quickly
- Start, pause and release cuelists, chases, etc...
- Exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch