QR Password - QR, password
Über QR Password - QR, password
Save your password in QR code
Scan the QR code to find the password.
Generate passwords and convert images with QR codes
If you rescan the QR code image, you can check the password.
You can save QR code images to mail, photo, and cloud.
You can scan an image into an app and see it right away
You can copy it to your app and see it.
The verified QR code password can be verified directly in the app without having to rescan.
** Feature Summary **
- Passwords can be up to 32 characters and at least 8 characters
- Uppercase, lowercase, and special characters
- You can not find the QR code after expiration date with the expiration date set. (You may not set an expiration date.)
- Enter a hint to create a file name for your mail or cloud.
- Search by hint in mail or in the cloud.
- Double encryption of information, password verification only through the QR Password app
- Added the function to save frequently used e-mail addresses and automatically input them when sending mail.
- Added the ability to save recently verified passwords to the app (supports fingerprint recognition and enabled devices)
** The QR Password app does not run a separate server (QR Code is not stored on the server) and does not back up the generated QR Code images to iCloud.
** I can not verify my password with another QR code reader app.