Surge 3 - Web Developer Tool
Über Surge 3 - Web Developer Tool
If you purchase Surge 2 after Aug 16, 2016. You can upgrade to Surge 3 Pro for free. Or if you purchase Surge 2 after Jan 1, 2016. You can get Surge 3 Pro with a discount. Find more information in the upgrade view.
Surge 3 is coming! What's new in the new version:
* Overall performance boost
* Header rewrite
* Safari extension
* Enhanced JSON viewer
* Album mode for request list
* Pre-filter for capturing
* Fully supports HTTP pipelining
* iPad support
* New group policy: fallback
* Fast switching between networks
* HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation (No UI in this version, contact support if you want to try it.)
And more than 50 minor improvements.
Surge is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for developers and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.
* Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS proxy server following highly configurable rules;
* Record and display HTTP request and response sent from your iOS devices, including body and header;
* Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup;
* Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
* Import rules from URL or iTunes File Sharing;
* High performance and suitable for intensive use;
* Block ads by domain rules;
* Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch production/development environment for your app without changing any code;
* Work on cellular network;
* Decrypt HTTPS traffic;
* Perform URL rewrite;
* Fully IPv6 supports.
You may read online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com