Über Web Designer
*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Header – discussing the hottest topics from the web-design world every issue with comment from industry professionals
• Lightbox – inspiration and workshop pages alongside in-depth agency interviews
• Features – in-depth articles take a closer look at the latest web technologies that every modern day designer/developer need to know
• Web Developer – dedicated to the code-heavy side of modern online design
Every reader has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/webdesigner to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month, 6 months and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £5.99 / $5.99 / €6.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
6 months £21.99 / $28.99 / €28.99
1 year £36.99 / $46.99 / €46.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.