ASTRONEST - The Beginning
About ASTRONEST - The Beginning
2525 AD. Man is an interplanetary species, fueled by the discovery of 3 powerful new elements: Raon, Nugen and Sectium. Collectively called the Cosments, these resources were shared between the two dominant hegemonies, the Alliance of Neos and the Federation of Terra. But an already strained peace explodes from the devastating arrival of a mysterious Alien fleet. Humanity’s confidence is shaken to its core, and war is now unleashed across the galaxies.
As a powerful commander, both Neos and Terra call upon your aid. Colonize planets, recruit skilled heroes, and develop warships to lead in battle against a multitude of enemy Commanders. Along the way, you will raid alien fleets and capture their technology, discover TRONs and EXTERs, and form crucial alliances.
The universe of AstroNest awaits. Which side will you choose?
Play Astronest now and experience :
● MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER WARS : Work with your faction and engage in fierce inter-factional wars
● ASTRO LEAGUE : Weekly tournaments amongst experienced commanders.
● PURSUIT : Capture spaced pirates and bring them to justice.
● SPACE STRAGEY : Create your own unique combination of strategic formations and weaponized fleets.
● ALIEN TECHNOLOGIES : Raid the Aliens and harvest their technology to empower your fleets.
● A RICH SCI-FI TRADITION : A prequel to the browser-based classic AstroNest (1999).
Join our official community :
User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/astronest/
Internet Data Use :
AstroNest:The Beginning requires a stable internet connection and is best played on Wi-Fi. After initial install and updates AstroNest:The Beginning needs to download additional game data, Wi-Fi is recommended.
Critics say :
"This is a truly complex civilization-building strategy game" – iPhoneLife.com
"If you’re eager to sink your teeth into a meaty space based strategy game, you may want to check out AstroNest" – 148apps.com
"Battles in AstroNest aren't simple. Strategy is a big focus in this game, after all. Therefore, you won't survive for very long if you don't think about upgrades, expansions, and anything else that will ensure you stay one step ahead of your opponents” – PocketGamer.com
Please contact us to "help.astronest.com"