About Continuum Audio
The American Academy of Neurology and Audio-Digest Foundation have partnered to bring you Continuum Audio. A new biweekly CME audio program featuring
conversations with leading experts and clinicians in neurology.
Continuum Audio, brings you in depth discussions with authors of selected articles published in the official CME journal of the American Academy of Neurology,
Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®. These conversations focus on actual case studies and emphasize important aspects clinicians face in their day-today
With the new Continuum Mobile App you can access your Audio Digest programming and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access all audio programs and written summaries
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit
• Receive automatic alerts to download the latest issues to your mobile device.
• Listen and read offline after downloading the content to your mobile device.
Current Subscribers, please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you aren't a subscriber please visit the Audio Digest website.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password
4) Access your latest issues and complimentary programs.
For instructions on how to load previous issues please visit the Audio Digest website.
Please contact us with your comments and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.