Stigma · Personal Journal, Gratitude Diary & Mood Tracker
About Stigma · Personal Journal, Gratitude Diary & Mood Tracker
The personal journal is a lost art. We all know how beneficial it can be; journaling enhances self-awareness and helps us grow.
But we still don’t do it.
There are two problems with the traditional journal. First, it is a difficult habit to keep (we hold the expectation we must write out hundreds of words). Second, it is impossible to reflect on and grow from the thousands of bygone experiences trapped between the unread pages.
Stigma solves all that. Take 15 seconds to add a journal entry. The app organizes your entries into word-clouds to make self-reflection simple and meaningful. In short, Stigma is the personal journal, reinvented.
"My clinical experience, along with research, have proven the positive impact journaling can have on mood. The 'Stigma' journal is so quick & easy to use, it makes journaling a pleasure - I encourage everyone to give it a try!"
Carrie Charles, MA., CRPO, OACCPP
"Stigma is a great tool for helping people to catalogue and reflect on the activities that affect their moods."
Dr. Jamie Gruman
Chair, Canadian Positive Psychology Association
– PenPals: Stigma's list of suggested PenPals makes it easy to find someone who is caring, empathetic and understanding of who you are. Once you've found the perfect penpal, you can exchange daily messages and journal entries. (Limited to three penpals to encourage fewer but stronger friendships)
– Word Clouds: A visual display of the most prominent words in your journal. We create word clouds of all your entries for any month or of the entries that contain a particular word of your choice such as a friend, a place, or activity.
– Quick Journal Entries: Each entry is limited to 200 characters, journaling what you are feeling, thinking, doing, where or who you are with in that moment. It takes less than 15 seconds.
– Average Mood Calendar: Your average mood is visualized on a graph to give you a glimpse into your well-being. You can see how your mood adjusts overtime, filtered by recent days, weeks, or months.
– Reminders: Set up to four daily reminders at the time at your convenience to easily keep the habit of journaling. If you journal two hours prior to a reminder we cancel that reminder for the day.
Rediscover yourself, only with Stigma.™
Stigma is free and will always be free to use - we offer options to upgrade for more advanced features as part of Stigma PRO:
- Advanced Analytics: Measure how fitness (steps) and location impact your mood, with improved analytics coming every month.
- Longer Journal Entries: Write journal entries up to 500 characters.
Stigma PRO offers two auto-renewing subscription options both available with a 1 month free trial (cancel anytime):
- $2.99 for 1-month of Stigma PRO
- $29.99 for 1-year of Stigma PRO
The pricing is representative for consumers from the United Status, pricing in other countries will be different. Your iTunes account will be charged at the confirmation of purchase. The Stigma PRO subscription will automatically renew and charge your account within 24 hours before the end of each term unless Auto-Renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of your current term which will cost either $2.99 for the 1-month subscription or $29.99 for the 1-year subscription. While you cannot avoid canceling an active subscription you can turn off auto-review at anytime from your iTunes account to prevent paying for another term. Free feel to message us in the app for help to manage your subscription.
Note: Continued use of location services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. While this only applies to Stigma PRO, the app is optimized to use minimize the impact on your battery life.