VirtualBrowser for Firefox with Flash-browser, Java Player and Add-ons - iPhone Edition
About VirtualBrowser for Firefox with Flash-browser, Java Player and Add-...
Desktop Firefox Browser with Flash Player, Java, Extensions and Add-Ons; running in a cloud-hosted virtual service. Your browsing and IP address identity is hidden behind a proxy.
The native Firefox browser for iOS cannot provide a complete desktop experience with all the features listed above.
▶ Flash Player *
Browse and use Flash-based websites, apps, games and videos* on your remote server, such as:
Games Productivity video* e-cards/ entertainment
------------ ---------------------- --------------
Facebook Prezi JibJab
- Farm/CityVille Adobe acrobat.com Paperless post
- Poker CreatePDF.com Jacqui Lawson
- Evony Sliderocket BlueMountain
Bridgebase Aviary American Greetings
WebKinz Microsoft Office365 Hallmark.com
Animal Jam Google Docs Flash games
...& many more
▶ Java *
VirtualBrowser for Firefox lets you run almost any Java application such as:
> Old School Runescape
> Etrade Pro Elite
> NetDania NetStation
> Blackboard Collaborate
> United Unimatic
...and many more.
* Premium option required
▶ Add-ons, Plug-ins, Extensions & Skins +(Premium recommended)
With VirtualBrowser for Firefox you can take advantage of all the customization and integrated features offered in Firefox Add-ons, Plug-ins, Toolbars and Extensions, including:
> Evernote Web Clipper
> Yahoo! Toolbar
> Adblock Plus
> Adobe Reader & PDF viewer
> Awesome Screenshot Plus
... and tons more!
▶ Sync +
Browse more, type less: Login with your Mozilla ID and Firefox Sync bookmarks, Add-ons, history, tabs, etc. from your Firefox account on your home or work computer.
Sync with other browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari by installing Add-on/Extensions like Xmarks and Lastpass
² Premium account recommended to use Sync and Add-ons
Virtual Browser comes in 2 editions Basic and premium. Both editions include these standard features:
> Fullscreen Mode – hides address bar, menus and tabs so you can use the full display
> Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
> Right-click 'contextual' menus
> Multi-tab and multi-window usage
> Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
Premium edition adds these features:
Standard edition Premium (in-App Purchase)
Video Mode Free Trial ▶ Yes
Flash Free Trial ▶ Yes
Java Free Trial ▶ Yes Java applets, JAR, JNLP
Anonymous all sessions ▶ optional, Chrome 'Incognito' feature
Save data^ No ▶ Yes
Secure VPN No ▶ Yes Premium connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device.
How it works/Notes:
- When you use VirtualBrowser for Firefox, you connect 'remotely' from your iPhone to Xform's high performance Cloud service in one of our 2 secure data centers: USA Los Angeles, California, or Europe:Sofia,Bulgaria (whichever is closer). The farther you are from these locations, the more latency/delay you may experience.
- View is Landscape only at this time.
- This app is for iPhone only. (There is a separate listing for the iPad edition).
> Important Auto-Renewing Information:
- Subscription is recurring month to month at $1.99 per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless notification is present before end of billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Questions or Feedback? Contact us at [email protected] or Tweet @AlwaysOnApps
Firefox ® is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners