BassLine - Analog Modeling Synthesizer
Turn your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a bass synth and start rolling your own grooves with the unique sound of the legendary TB-303, the trademark of Acid House that influenced many different styles of electronic music!
BassLine is a virtual analogue bass synthesizer with built-in step sequencer and on-board effects. Its unique low-pass filter allows to produce the well known high-resonance filter sweeps, that are typical for vintage synths like the legendary TB-303.
• Monophonic synthesis engine including a never self-oscillating, cascaded low-pass filter
• Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, square, pulse, and saw/triangle)
• Low frequency oscillator (LFO) for cutoff modulation
• Overdrive with tube-like distortion characteristic
• Tape echo effect with tempo-synchronous delay times
• Individual pattern lengths & downbeat-aligned switches
• Gated sequencer mode with real-time pattern transposition
• Pattern randomizer
• Play in time with Ableton Link
• Audiobus support, including state saving
• Inter-App Audio (Generator mode) with host transport sync support
• WAVE file sharing via "Open In...", Pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing
• Background Audio with battery-saving Auto Standby
• MIDI Clock sync/generate
• MIDI Note in/out
• MIDI CC in/out
• Including twenty Acid basslines by DJ/producer Myagi (www.popandlockrecords.com)
• Project file access through iTunes
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
BassLine was used by Gorillaz on their album "The Fall"!