CineTap Mini for Netflix
CineTap Mini is a front-end interface for Netflix on iPhone/iPod touch.
*** CineTap Mini is now FREE till Nov. 2014. ***
Listed as #1 "Essential Apps" for Netflix Queue Management by AppAdvice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/netflix-app-queue-management)
"The app is amazingly fast and absolutely gorgeous, taking full advantage of the iPad's screen real estate." - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
"Superb layout and design; lacks the annoying slowness of the official Netflix app; easy to rate movies" - Padvance Review (Padvance Score = 4 Must Have)
"CineTap for Netflix is a real treat: it’s easy to use, looks very nice, .... It’s ideally suited for the iPad’s large screen." - FindMySoft Review (Score = 5 Essential)
CineTap Mini offers many unique features. In addition to the basic features available to Netflix app, you can:
- Watch thousands of high quality movieclips.com trailers and clips and YouTube movie trailers
- Sort movies by title, star rating, release year, maturity rating, and availability end
- Rate movies easily by tapping the stars
- Browse and manage your entire instant queue and disc queue with ease
- Play Netflix movies by seamlessly invoking Netflix app
- Search the entire Netflix catalog by title, actor, director
- Browse movies by over 400 detailed genres
- Browse movies by release year from 1927 to 2011
- Browse New York Times 1000 best movies ever made
- Browse hundreds of actors and directors information and movies
- Browse latest arrivals / departures movies and shows
- Perform unlimited pivoting from movie to movie via similars, actors, and directors
- Share movies and clips via facebook or email
- Canadian users should now see Canadian content in Netflix provided lists.
Netflix account requirement:
* Most of the CineTap Mini features are now available to non Netflix members, making CineTap Mini a perfect way to preview on iPhone/iPod touch what Netflix has to offer
* Netflix account is required for movie playback, queue access and management, and rating movies.
* Movie playback requires the official Netflix iOS app, which as of 11/22/2011 is only available in US and Canada. The app should be released in LatAm app stores soon.
Problems and Suggestions:
We are here to help resolve issues you encounter with the app and welcome any suggestions: Just email us at [email protected]