German Recipes SMART Cookbook
German Recipes SMART Cookbook is an app to explore the tangy and savory food from the land of Germany. This ranges from bratwurst to currywurst and sauerbraten to wiener and more. This app has a vast offline collection of more than 500 German Recipes and many Drinks/Beverages. Stimulate your taste buds and learn how to cook delicious German Food in an easy, step by step way! The app has quick recipes spread across major categories like Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-vegetarian, Snacks, Appetizers, Entree, Accompaniments, Cheese recipes, Side dishes, Confectionery items, Desserts, Palate Cleansers and more.
All German Food Recipes have been organized and cataloged, so that you can easily find any recipes by Courses, Taste Buds, Cuisines and Ingredients. Choose your Dietary needs for Vegetables, Fruits, Seafood, Meat, Poultry, Dairy, Pulses, Grains, Sweets, Beverages and more.
Some of the German Food Recipes are listed below:
German Bundt Cake
Mellow Yellow Mocktail
German Potato Salad
German Chocolate Torte
German Meat Loaf
German Lamb Soup
* Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
* Nutritional values of recipes and Ingredients.
* Use up what's in your pantry by “Cook With” feature.
* 3000+ Tips around Food, HouseHold, Remedy, Health, Kitchen & Wellness.
* 5000+ benefits of all ingredients.
* With Filter feature, you not only get what you want but can ignore what you don’t.
* Plan your meals under “Menu Planner”.
* Cook “Hands Free” by simply listening to the ChefChili’s Instructions.
* Explore Worldwide Cuisines.
* Get Similar German Recipes on the basis of your choice!
* Use “Turbo Search” and shortlist with Type of Diet, Taste Buds, Ingredients, Countries and many more.
* Organize or bookmark your favorite recipes in EduBank.
* If you think something is missing, contribute it!
You might run out of hunger, but the mesmerising aroma of German Recipes complemented by worldwide ingredients, will make you move. Learn to cook because you’ll love gulping down this food from German Recipes SMART Cookbook.