Kyra for Kodi
Kyra for Kodi - Putting the Control of Kodi Back in Your Hands!
Kyra is a remote control for Kodi (http://kodi.tv) and features the following:
- Support for version 14 (Helix) and higher
- Flat design style
- Zeroconf support
- Multiple views to choose from
- Music (artists, albums, genres and year overview)
- Live TV & EPG
- Search for movies/series/people
- Recently added
- Use fan art
- Beautiful integrated remote control
- Movie sets
- Hide movies/series from your library
- YouTube integration
- Smart playlists
The free version has no ads, just an RSS feed. In the Pro version you can remove it.
Are you a Pro user? Check out some of the additional features you will get with the Pro version:
- RSS feed: you can remove / change the RSS feed.
- Progress: keep track of your series. See in an instance your last watched episode and the next one to watch.
- History: this option gives you a calendar overview of the movies and episodes you have watched and when exactly.
- Hide / dim series / seasons: hide or dim series/seasons when completely watched.
- Cinemagraphs. Use beautiful animated posters and backgrounds from an online database in your favourite view.
- (iPad) Movies XL & Series XL: designed specifically for large libraries and speed, supports CDArt, search bar, retractable info bar, multiple views, multiple animation effects, display on Kodi option (create a screen shot and display it on Kodi so that other people in the room can watch the info on the big screen), display art, data and images remain in memory.
- A more detailed dashboard (popular movies, series, actors, birthdays, box office numbers, movie news and more).
- TV Tunes support - use the add-on TVTunes to download the series tunes and Kyra will play the theme when the series is selected.
- Cinema Experience / CineVision support: start your movie with this great experience.
- Library Management - edit/delete items in your library.
- Fanart management option added. This feature gives you an overview of all your selected fan art and the ability to change / delete it.
- Offline caching - when enabled Kyra will store the returned Kodi information and use it when offline.
- Caching: enable the possibility to cache data (not for all options available).
* The library presented in the screenshots is based on fake media.