Awesome Voice Recorder Pro for MP3/WAV/M4A Audio Recording
Über Awesome Voice Recorder Pro for MP3/WAV/M4A Audio Recording
AVR is the best voice recording application with cool interface and perfect functions for businesspersons, reporters, tutors, audio experts, sound engineers, school personnel, university students and those who need to manage voice memos.
■■■ #Rank 1 Business app in 27 Countries ■■■
■■■ #Rank 5 Business app in 67 Countries ■■■
Support for Apple Watch
It is available on both iPhones and iPads.
* Main functions
- Direct recording MP3,WAV,M4A audio format
- High quality audio recording
- Unlimited recording time
- Background recording (you can use other apps while recording/ secret recordings possible)
- Wave display for recording status
- Various audio quality options
Sample rate : (11,025KHz, 22,050KHz, 44,100KHz,48,000KHz)
Bit rate (48kbps, 64kbps, 128kbps, 192kbps,256kbps,320kbps)
- Mono/stereo recording
- Records playable in various media
- Restart voice recordings after paused by phone calls
- Add description to voice records
- Fast and easy to use
- Display recording file size
- Safe stop for low battery and storage space
- Bluetooth support
- Support audio formats (MP3,WAV,M4A) HD
- 4 microphone designs. (Professional,Classic,Studio,Studio Pro)
- Color Themes (Black/White)
* Powerful file Sharing & Management
- Transfer files using iTunes
- Dropbox / SoundCloud / Box support.
- Wi-Fi file management (upload,download,edit...)
- File sharing / send file in another app “Open in”
You can create folders to save and control files
*Repeated, slow or fast play
You play repeatedly, slow or fast.
Replay,Rewind,Forward / 0.1x ~ Play
Fine-tune the playback speed
*Trim&cut audio records
You can trim&cut the voice records as you want.
You can use the left/right pointers to trim the voice records and save it. (mp3,wav,m4a)
Voice records are visualized so that you can easily identify voice sections.
You can play immediately by adding several tags to one audio file at selected time.
Play at the location of tag
*Sound file combination
You can create one new file out of several audio file.
Create a file by setting play sequence of several files