Matcha 3 - Notes, To-dos, and Word Processor
Über Matcha 3 - Notes, To-dos, and Word Processor
// Matcha 3 is FREE today with AppGratis.com
...slick & EVERNOTE friendly! –Francesco D'Alessio
...word processor for almost any occasion with zen-writing experience! –appAdvice
...the last writing app you'll ever need. –Andrea Dal Corso
...genuinely enjoyable writing experience! –AppGratis
* * * * * * * *
Matcha RE-INVENTS mobile word processor to fit everything you love in one place:
– Notes: Take notes quickly with automatic time stamp and location.
– To-dos: Show any document as to-do and track its progress.
– Documents: Create any kind of documents from a simple blog post, photo story to manuscript.
Matcha lets you choose how you want to STORE your documents: on iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, local device, or any combination of them.
Here is our unique ingredients:
# CUTTING-EDGE EDITOR
We invent many cutting-edge interactions to make word processing on mobile phones and tablets a pleasure to use for any kinds of document: Contents cursor, Responsive contents, Pinch to zoom, Swipe to style, Drag & drop, Table editor, Text box grid, etc.
>> Watch the App Preview for demonstration.
# ZEN WRITING EXPERIENCE
A writing space that clear your mind from the clutters of user interface so you can concentrate on the writing.
# DESKTOP-CLASS WORKSPACE
Why Matcha is great for desktop/laptop replacement?
– Three-pane design with split/full screen mode on either 7.9, 9.7 or 12.9-inch iPad.
– Pinch to quickly show more or less on your screen.
– Show Matcha side by side with another app on iOS 9.
– Keyboard shortcuts for almost everything from navigating, editing to writing.
– Perform bulk action on your documents.
# COLORS & TYPOGRAPHY
Customize your workspace and editor with colors and typography just to add fun or to stimulate your creativity.
# SAFE & SECURE
Whether you want to sync your contents with iCloud, Dropbox or Evernote; or you want to keep privately on your iPhone/iPad, Matcha works great with any or all of them, securely*.
# MANY WAYS TO SHARE
Matcha lets you share your document in the following ways:
– Create PDF
– Send document to other Matcha users
– Export to TXT, MD and HTML
– Email as formatted text or plain text
– Copy as plain text, markdown or HTML code
– Share document assets
* * * * * * * *
Connect with us:
– Visit Matcha forum at http://forum.interare.com to suggest new ideas or discuss on existing ideas.
– Ask @MatchaApp on Twitter.
– Follow @MatchaApp on Twitter to get tips and videos on using Matcha.
– Write an email to [email protected]
Love Matcha? We love having you as Matcha user. If the feeling's mutual, please rate us here and/or tweet about us by mentioning @MatchaApp.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
– InterAre Team
*) Matcha syncs directly from your iPhone/iPad to Evernote/Dropbox server. There are no Matcha servers in the chain.