Omnistat - System Status & Activity Monitor
Über Omnistat - System Status & Activity Monitor
Omnistat is an application for tech lovers, it's the easiest way to consult your device stats.
With Omnistat you don't need to quit your applications to access to the informations you need. Simply slide your finger from the top of the screen and see them right in the Notification Center.
Don't waste your time searching for the app that can tell you your IP address or even your RAM usage, just use Omnistat and see them from everywhere thanks to the Notification Center.
With Omnistat for iOS you can see :
- device name
- device model
- current OS version
- current OS build number
- device uptime
- wifi network you're connected to
- wifi BSSID
- wifi IP address
- wifi data usage (download/upload)
- wifi download and upload speed
- mobile network carrier
- cellular IP address
- cellular data usage (download/upload)
- cellular download and upload speed
- device storage size (total, used and free)
- device RAM (total, wired, active, inactive and free)
- device CPU usage
- device CPU type
- number of CPU cores
- device CPU frequency
- running processes (iOS < 9)
- start time of every processes (iOS < 9)
- battery percentage
- battery voltage
- battery capacity (in mAh)
- battery state
- estimation of battery time remaining
• To be able to see the widgets in the notification center you should go to the 'Today' view and tap the Edit button at the bottom, then tap the + to add the widget of your choice.
• You can choose your cellular data plan in the settings and Omnistat will reset the cellular data counters according to your data plan.
Omnistat is translated in french, english, japanese, german and spanish for now.
You can contribute to the Omnistat localization here https://github.com/mattlawer/Localizable