Prey Anti Theft – Tracking and Find your Devices
Über Prey Anti Theft – Tracking and Find your Devices
Prey is the most complete anti-theft application! It lets you track and locate your lost or stolen iPhone, iPad and Mac laptop. Locate and recover your device with geolocation and many more features. Prey is 100% FREE and you can protect up to 3 devices with one single account.
“Prey is by no means the only piece of anti-theft software out there, but it's definitely one of the most robust”
As seen on:
The Washington Post, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, and TechCrunch.
Remotely control your iPhone and iPad, once you log into Prey you can do the following:
- Find your iPhone or iPad on a map through geolocation using both GPS and WiFi triangulation
- Take pictures using the built-in front and back camera
- Trigger a loud alarm remotely even if your phone is put on silent
- Display a tailored alert message on the screen
- Gather the network information that your device is connected to (for accurate pinpointing)
If you need even more control and phone security you can upgrade to a Prey Pro account. Key elements of the pro solutions are:
- On demand reports giving you full real-time control
- All information is sent with SSL encryption
- Active mode: allowing you to see when your devices last checked in
- Store up to 100 reports per device
- Email support to help you when you need it the most
For Prey to do its magic, you’ll have to log into your account using a web browser. Within your account, you are able to mark your device as missing or stolen to start receiving reports from Prey. These reports contains the necessary information for you to know who has your device and where it is. They also contain enough evidence for the Police to recover your device.
See our recovery stories and find out why millions of users trust Prey to protect their iPhone and iPad.
Email us whenever you have a question: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/preyproject
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/preyproject
Read our Terms of service: http://preyproject.com/terms
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.