pTerm - SSH, Telnet Client and Terminal Emulator
Über pTerm - SSH, Telnet Client and Terminal Emulator
pTerm provides an SSH, Telnet, and raw TCP client for your iPhone or iPod Touch! It is based on the popular desktop client 'PuTTY'.
* xterm terminal emulation
* Customizable terminal size (80x24 default)
* SSH, Telnet, or "raw" TCP connections
* Ctrl, Esc, Tab, PgUp, PgDn, and arrow key support
* RSA/DSA Key generation and authentication
* Integrated browser - no more popping out to Safari to check something. Browser keeps state, so you can pop back and forth between the terminal and browser.
* Tunneling support - useful from the browser
* Logging options; view logs, email logs
* SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP, and Telnet proxy support
* Landscape and Portrait modes
* Works over Edge, 3G, or WiFi
* Stores your list of host/port/protocol for convenient access
* Terminal supports pinch and zoom
* Based on PuTTY, a stable and feature-rich code base
NOTE TO iPad USERS: Bluetooth keyboards are supported, but the full key set is not available via the Apple-provided SDK (yet). Ctrl, Alt, Esc, etc. are not available via the Bluetooth keyboard but are still available on-screen. Full keyboard support will come as soon as Apple makes it available.