Record Video On iPhone 2G/3G - iCamcorder with 15FPS, Zoom and more Effects!
Über Record Video On iPhone 2G/3G - iCamcorder with 15FPS, Zoom and more...
Record smooth videos with high quality audio on your iPhone EDGE, 2G or 3G device!
The impressively smooth recording at 15fps adds a valuable feature to your iPhone, that you don't want to miss in the future.
■■ iCamcorder was featured by Apple in 'New and Noteworthy' ■■
■■ At 15fps iCamcorder records the smoothest videos on the App Store. ■■
• No recording limit!
• Apply one of eleven(!) amazing effects: Black/White filter, Old Movie Effect, Super 8, Motions Trails, Inverted Colors, Bloom, Mirror, Quad Cam, Pop Art, Color Flip, Multi View
• Zoom into the action with the digital zoom - 1x, 2x and 4x, change it anytime.
• No gigantic saving or encoding time, videos are encoded during the recording process.
• Share your movies on Facebook, YouTube or Twitter.
• Send your recorded movies by Email.
• Download recorded movies via WiFi from the integrated web-server.
• User-interface translated into English, German and Italian.
Requires an iPhone 2G or 3G with iPhone OS 3.1.
Please DO NOT buy this if you have a 3GS, it has been optimized for the 2G and 3G devices.
Please compare the smooth recording quality with movies/videos created with similar applications, unedited samples videos are available here: http://camcorderapp.dw-c.de.
★★★★★ - Best app!!!!
"I thought this was fake but this is by far the best app I have ever gotten!!!"
★★★★★ - Fantastic!!!
"This app is so far the best of the best!!! Superb picture frame! Perfect! This is a must get app!"
★★★★★ - Best app in appstore!
★★★★★ - That's what I'm talkin about
"So why didn't this come with my iPhone in the first place ? Awsum app. Works as good as the 3GS video, sound is great... 'nuf said worth 10 times the price!"
■ The FPS depends on what the camera draws on the screen, if the shutter is slow it doesn't matter how fast the app records!
■ The iPhone camera works best when the captured scene is not too bright and not too dark.
■ We recommend using Apple Quicktime for playback on any computer!
■ If videos are played in the Camera Roll, tap the video to remove the user interface for smooth playback.