Über Dart Scores
Dart Scores is the ultimate tool while playing darts for everyone from beginning enthusiasts to experienced professionals.
Dart Scores offers an impressive set of features in several areas: Player management, Darts scoreboard, Tournament planning and Training.
- Add players and/or remove any amount of players, completely free of charge
- Keep track of useful information like games player, games won, turns played and average score
- Set up games with different sets, game types and players of your choice
- Supported game types: 301, 501, 701 and Cricket
- For quick play, the app always has a preset game ready to start with one tap
- Keep track of all scores in a game in a smooth and ergonomically designed scoreboard
- The app automatically switches turns and calculates who gets the first throw
- Manually switch turns by simply tapping on a players name
- Watch live statistics during the game through the 'Stats' button
- The app provides guidance for the best finish as soon as one is available
- The app can automatically organize tournaments with 4 and 8 participants
- By default, the 301, 501 and 701 game types are supported for tournaments
- Train your accuracy by aiming for several dart segments while the app measures the amount of time it takes you to hit the randomly selected segment. Available in easy and hard
- The app can provide you a random score from 1 to 180 and measures the amount of time it takes you to throw that score with maximum 3 darts
- Timed around the clock
- The app can unlimitedly repeat all segments on the dart board to keep you aiming for randomly selected segments for as long as you want, without interruption from the app.
Dart Scores provides you with an impressive set of features completely free of charge, but also offers you the possibility to upgrade your darts experience through several upgrades
- The app does not contain an annoying amount of ads to start with, but for those who want a complete ad-free experience, this upgrade can buy the ads out forever.
- Adds support for the 1001 Game Type
- Adds 1001 and Cricket support for tournaments
- Allows for up to 6 participants in a single game
- Allows players to play a 301, 501, 701 or 1001 game alone against BullBot